Marineland is the largest single marina and harbour in Kariba town, with a customer friendly environment and service-orientated attendance open 7.30am to 5pm daily.
It has a portfolio of more than 30 houseboats available for chartering and provides a full range of all boating related facilities within its harbour to make your planning and lake experience a pleasure.
Harbour facilities include:
- mooring and storage of houseboats and speedboats
- chartering of all types of houseboats
- boat launching
- hire of fishing boats and rods
- all types of fishing bait
- bottle store and ice supplies
- basic supplies shop for all essentials and gas
- fuel jetty with oils
- secure overnights guarded vehicle parking
- lake transfers to the various hotels and resorts
- boat repairs
Marineland also offers an efficient road transfer service from Lusaka or Harare to Kariba on comfortable air conditioned busues, with refreshments on board.
With this comprehensive selection of services on offer to kariba visitors, Marineland describes itself as "Your gateway to Kariba"
Habourmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org (all info regarding mooring)